- Bachelors Degree Business Management, Colorado Christian University, CO, 1994
- Graduate Real Estate College, Denver, CO, 1999
- Real Estate Assistant, Coldwell Banker, Loveland CO, 1999
- Coldwell Banker’s Diamond Society, 2002
- Keller Williams Realty Honors Program, 2003 & 2004
- Executive Club Award, Remax 2005 & 2006
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES) Designation, 2006
- Graduate Real Estate Institute (GRI) Designation, 2007
- Blue Tree Real Estate Auction & HUD Sales, 2008, 2009 & 2010
- Independent Broker 2011
- Member Loveland/Berthoud Board of Realtors
- Member of Colorado Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Principal Employing Broker License July, 2015
- Graduate of Giving University. The mission of Giving University is to instill, demonstrate and promote generosity through informed charitable giving and educating generations on the principles and impact of giving. Completed High-Impact Generosity course.
I have been working in real estate for 23+ years.
My journey to Colorado began way back when, while attending college at Central Michigan University. After spending a few summers working on Mackinaw Island, I followed my friends to Colorado to work and ski. Twenty five later, I’m still here and still taken with the beauty of these Rocky Mountains.
The Northern Colorado region has seen a great amount of growth and change over the past 10 years. It has been a very special place to raise my 5 sons. We love the fresh air, the fact that you can see miles ahead of you and being able to go outside all winter long. We enjoy an abundance of sunshine and a wonderful climate. There is also a strong sense of community here, making this area one of the best places to live in the U.S.
I value education and the idea of being a “life long learner”. I hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Organizational Business Management from Colorado Christian University (1994) and have been a substitute teacher in the Thompson Valley R2J Public School System.
I graduated with my real estate license from Colorado Real Estate School in Denver (1999). Along with that, the real estate industry requires a great deal of continuing education to keep my license current. I have completed the S.R.E.S. Program (Senior Real Estate Specialist 2006) and the G.R.I. Designation (Graduate of Real Estate Institute 2007). More recently, I have opened my own real estate company as an independent broker.
The real estate market has gone through its share of changes, too. But people always need a place to call home. I consider home ownership a privilege. I’m here to assist you in making those wise investment choices that will last over the long run.
I’m happy to help you with your next home and I promise to make your experience educational, efficient and fun.